Integrated technology provides companies access to critical data that improves company-wide coordination and decision making to solve for the customer, help them succeed, and ultimately, grow their business as a result.
Many companies lack integration between technology and the valuable data and information that lives within it. Within a single company, there are often multiple disparate systems for sales, financials, and product or customer.
Disconnected systems create challenges when it comes to fostering a consistent customer experience and limit your teams’ abilities to share crucial information in a timely and efficient manner. Both of these issues have a major impact on your company’s capacity to gain insights quickly, make informed decisions, and scale for growth.
You and your company now have the opportunity to be proactive – to integrate your teams and systems before your competitors beat you to it!
Businesses who take the initiative to integrate technology are able to:
1. Provide a consistent, efficient customer experience.
2. Make coordinated business decisions that solve for the customer and drive growth.
3. Answer complex questions that span multiple topics and teams.
DenamiCON is a conference that helps business, sales, and marketing leaders keep up with the ever-changing landscape and innovations in technology. Our team covers topics that are critical to helping you efficiently and effectively grow your business and maintain a competitive edge.
Previous topics have included:
1. The Digital Buyer: How Today’s Buyer has Changed and What We Must Do About It
2. Marketing in the Machine Age: The Path to a More (Artificially) Intelligent Future